Site or Addon: Making It Fit
The package is designed to operate as a standalone application (own domain) or as an addon to an existing domain (subdirectory). The following items are supported to make the installation as flexible as possible:
- Theme Support- the package is designed to work with "themes" or "skins" that can be developed by the end user, or in some cases by others with a bit more artistic ability. In general- all fonts and color characteristics are defined in style sheets (entire application via styles). The button images and addional layout items can all be included in the specific them.
- Language File Support- the package incorporates a language file system in that NO text exists within the code that is not editable within the language files. If a desired language translation does not exist, one can translate by simply editing the proper language files.
- Localization- the package incorporates some localization settings such as currency prefix / suffix, number formatting, locale selection and format strings for date / time display.
- Wrapper Enabled- and for those who have standard header and footer files for their sites, the package supports html type files for "wrapping" around the phpCOIN content. This feature can be easily turned off/on as desired.
- Flip of the Switch- the package has "many" configuration options for showing / hiding items, adjusting layout, optional viewing items, etc. that are mostly handled by a simple "flip of a config switch".