The phpCOIN (Clients, Order, Invoices, and Notes) package was originally designed for small to medium sized webhosting resellers but can now be used by any type of busines. It's purpose is to present information to a potential (or existing) client via misc content, provide an interface for collecting client and order information, direct the client to a "pay link" for billing, and provide a means to monitor these items. The primary goal is to provide an integrated environment in which a client or admin can perform the desired tasks within a single interface.|
The phpCOIN package can assist you in the following:
- Site Content- create and manage site information for easy display for potential and existing clients. The content is searchable with the "Search" module.
- Order Process- provide a configurable of forms for collecting client information during order process, and provide a single "paylink" at the end of the process to direct the client to third party billing. Search orders feature available.
- Invoices- provide a method of invoicing clients for orders / services in either a one-shot invoice, or as a recurring invoice. Search invoices / transactions feature available.
- Client Managment- keep client information profile, order history, invoice / payment history, support helpdesk ticket history. Search clients feature available.
- Support- provide an integrated support helpdesk trouble ticket system. Search trouble tickets feature available.
- Contact- provide a means for clients to contact you (ticket system or contact forms) and for the admin to contact the clients.