Welcome to phpCOIN ~ a free WebWare package originally designed for web-hosting resellers to handle clients, orders, invoices, notes and helpdesk, but no longer limited to hosting resellers.
- phpCOIN is used by over thirty-five thousand people worldwide*, including web-hosts, designers, lawyers, accountants, and a school band.
- phpCOIN requires a webserver (we recommend Apache.), a MySQL v3.x.x or higher database, and php v4.1 or higher.
- Most questions about features are answered on the support forums or the online manual
- You can login to a demo site of the current version (v1.6.5) as an admin or a client to see how the system works.
This is the main phpCOIN website for purchasing licenses, official downloads and company and product news.
Please do NOT place "test" orders on this site ~ use the demo site instead.
Those who ignore this request and place test orders on this site may have their IP address banned from this site.
- Price: phpCOIN version 1.x is 100% free of cost to use.
- Removing the 'Powered by phpCOIN' line:
You may send us an eMail to apply to purchase a licence to remove the 'Powered by phpCOIN' footer line.
- Free Support: Support via the support forums or the online manual is free, although you must sign-up to post. Most questions are already answered there, plus our users sometimes answer questions quicker than we can.
- Installation & Themes: Several users have created free themes and/or translations and/or other modules, and several will help you to install the package for free if you are having problems. Please see the support forums for details.
- Security Policy: Read details on our Security Fixes and Discovery Credit policies
- Copyright: phpCOIN is protected by copyright. You will receive the full source code and can change it to suit your own needs, but you may not use the source code, either in whole or in part, in any other software package. Additionally, you may not remove the "Powered by phpCOIN" footer text unless you pay the license fee to do so. Copyright for the source code up to and including v1.2.0 is owned by Mike Lansberry. Copyright for the source code for v1.2.1 and higher is owned by Technology Services RPVW S.L.
Thank you for stopping by our website.
* The number of users counts only those confirmed to have downloaded it from our main web-server, or from another known entity. It does not include downloads from those who have installed it using installation utilities such as Fantastico or Installatron.